Memoir Writing Workshop
EVENING SESSION: WEDNESDAY | 6:30 - 8:30 PM | $80 FOR 5 WEEKS
Februrary 7 - March 7
March 28 - April 25
May 16 - June 13
THURSDAY | 10 AM - 12 PM | $80 FOR 5 WEEKS
Ferbruary 8 - March 8
March 29 - April 26
May 17 - June 14
Capture the memories you want to preserve for yourself and your family in this new memoir-writing class at Joe’s. Led by storyteller Cathy Smith, the class will be a safe space for you to share your writing, whether you do it for fun or to publish.
- Cost: $80 for five, two-hour sessions
- Dates: Wednesday evenings starting October 11th OR Thursday mornings starting October 12th
- Time: Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:30 pm, Thursdays 10 am – 12 noon
- Place: Joe’s Movement Emporium
- Who: OPEN TO ALL AGES!
- To register: http://bit.ly/joesclasses
Use the calendar to navigate to September 6th or 7th, click “sign up” for the first class and follow directions to purchase a Memoir Writing 5-class pass.
Cathy leads memoir-writing workshops through the Sage Program of Prince George’s Community College and storytelling workshops at Joe’s and at other venues. She performs at storytelling shows such as Story District, Better Said Than Done and Perfect Liar’s Club. She directs CreativeWorks, Joe’s workforce development program for young adults.